In order to involve external industrial and academic stakeholders into the project activities and to guarantee a broad awareness and acceptance of the project and its results, DEVELOP has established its Associate Partner Network (APN). With the APN, we aim to build an ecosystem around innovative learning solutions for career development and to reach a wider research and practitioner community to expand the exploitation potential of the project outcomes.
Through the close cooperation and collaboration with our Associate Partners, we pursue the goal to create a pan-European network of businesses and organisations interested in next-generation, ICT-based career development solutions. These will include learning technology vendors and large and medium companies from different industries, as well as research institutions and projects. This bringing together of end-user organisations and potential vendors will establish trust and a clear alignment with all stakeholder needs.
The Associate Partner Network membership brings the following benefits to you:
- Enhancement of your organisation’s innovation capacity through access to the results of market-driven ground-breaking academic research in the fields of technology-enhanced learning and career development
- Possibility to influence future methodologies and technologies for career planning and personnel development by participating in the project’s research, design, and testing activities, as well as exploitation planning
- Free participation in the project’s online and presence workshops, round tables, and hands-on sessions organised especially for Associate Partners to inform them about the new methodologies and software, and gather their feedback
- Access to the fully functioning DEVELOP prototype tools and the possibility to test and implement them free of charge with a limited number of users in your organisation.
- Updates to the project through a quarterly newsletter, including alerts on the newly developed methodologies and prototypes, not available to the broad public yet
Become an Associate Partner and join us in our journey, exploring innovative solutions fitting the personnel planning and development needs of your organisation. We will:
- Keep you informed about the latest innovations in the career development field
- Ask you about your company’s requirements on HR development processes and software
- Support you in adapting and implementing new methodologies and techniques
- Provide you with a technological solution for career planning and development
- Consult you in its implementation and rollout in your organisation.
To sign up to our Associate Partner Network, please follow the instructions at the “BECOME A PARTNER” page and become a part of the DEVELOP project.
There is no charge to join the Associate Partner Network.